Every member of FRL is dedicated to the pursuit of quality and excellence in providing FRL’s customers with the best service that can be accomplished. FRL recognises that only by achieving customer satisfaction can we secure the future growth and success of the company.
It is the policy of FRL to provide Complete warehouse and transportation services to the Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry.
To ensure achievement of this policy, a Quality Management System is established to meet, and continue to meet, the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
FRL’ s quality objectives are:
- FRL will ensure that customer requirements and expectations are fully understood, standards created, and service delivery continually monitored against these standards.
- FRL will consistently meet customer requirements by quality performance and adoption of best practice.
- FRL will continually review and monitor all aspects of operations to identify opportunities for implementing continual improvement.
- FRL Management Team analyse customer feedback data, internal performance data, financial performance data and business performance data to ensure that our Quality Objectives are met on a quarterly basis.
- FRL aim to make a profitable return on our activities to fund ongoing development and growth of our business.
- FRL will conduct its business in an ethical and professional manner.
- FRL are committed to satisfy our clients’ requirements and get things right first time.
- Should FRL make a mistake, we will admit it and rectify the situation as quickly as possible keeping appropriate records.
Quality management implementation is through the Quality Management System which is mandatory in application. However, it’s success can only be achieved by the participation and commitment of everyone at FRL. All persons working with or for our organisation will receive full support to ensure the Quality management system is understood, implemented, and maintained throughout.
It is FRL’s responsibility to ensure the Quality Management System functions correctly and its effectiveness is maintained through monitoring, control, audit, and review.