- The schedule is based on five working days excluding Bank and Public Holidays.
- All drivers carry Level D Security Clearance.
- All Goods carried in accordance with RHA Conditions of Carriage (1991) revised, a copy of which will be supplied on request.
- a.m and p.m deliveries avaiable on request.
- False calls will be charged at the full rate.
- Waiting time will start after 15 minutes and be charged at £5 per 15 minutes.
- COD’s – For security reasons we collect cheques only not cash. If the COD is not available the surcharge still applies.
- Volumetric consignment weights are calculated at 6 metres to the cubic ton.
- London congestion charge where applicable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Out of Guage Freight – contact our office for a competitive quote.
- Refused Deliveries and cancellation charges – contact us for our terms & conditions.
- Service level descriptions – see our tarrif page.
- Collections – within the designated dotted area on the tarrif map collections will be returned to the customer on the day of the collection provided that the customer remains open to accept delivery.
- Secure deliveries – a two man crew is available on request.